E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Yong X, Xiao M G, Shi Y Y. (2016) Geostatistical interpolation model selection based on ArcGIS and spatio-temporal variability analysis of groundwater level in piedmont plains, northwest China. Springer Plus, 5(1): 1-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Y, Wang L, Zhang H L. (2017) Study on law of groundwater-salt transportation in Pingluo Well-Canal combined irrigation district in Ningxia. Water Res. Hydro. Eng. 48(3): 165-170. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q Z, Xu X, Lü L J. (2018) Soil salinity distribution based on remote sensing and its effect on crop growth in Hetao Irrigation District. Transactions of the CSAE, 34(1): 102-109. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Li M Y, Wang S F. (2015) Analysis of salt accumulation in wasteland of Jiefangzha irrigation field in Hetao Irrigation District. J. Drain. Irri. Mach.Eng. 33(5): 434 -441. [Google Scholar]
- Ren D Y, Xu X, Hao Y Y. (2016) Modeling and assessing field irrigation water use in a canal system of Hetao, upper Yellow River basin: Application to maize, sunflower and watermelon. J. Hydro., 532: 122-139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.