E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang Lianggang, Research on Deformation Characteristics and Control Technology of Surrounding Rock of Extra-large Fault Slab Tunnel[D]. China University of Geosciences, Beijing: 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shimin. Research on the safety of initial support of subway section tunnels based on the convergence-constraint method[J]. Journal of the China Railway Society, 2015, 37(10): 117-121. [Google Scholar]
- Dong He. Research on stability of surrounding rock and supporting structure of highway tunnel[J]. Highway Tunnel, 2016(1): 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Xiaojie. Evaluation method and application of tunnel stability under deep buried conditions [D]. University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing: 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Su Yonghua, Liu Shaofeng, Wang Kaixuan, et al. Stability analysis of underground structures based on convergence-constraint principle[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2014, 36(11): 2002-2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Panfeng, Su Yonghua, Wang Kaixuan, etc. Approximate construction method of stratum characteristic curve for non-circular underground caverns[J]. Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology, 2015, 42(2): 52-58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Changguang, Fan Wen, Zhao Junhai. New solution and parameter analysis of the plastic zone displacement and characteristic curve of the surrounding rock of deep-buried circular roadway[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2016, 37(1): 12-24, 32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.