E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang Kai(2017): Study on emergency evacuation path of multi-hall theater based on social force model. Capital University of Economics and Business. [Google Scholar]
- Galea E R, Galparsoro J M P.(1994):A computer-based simulation model for the prediction of evacuation from mass-transport vehicles.Fire Safety Journal 22(4),pp.341-366. [Google Scholar]
- Xie R, Luo X(2013): Building Occupant Evacuation Models Inside Buildings-Approach, Progress and Solutions.2012 International Conference on Information Technology and Management Science Proceedings,pp.255-264. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Hao(2015):Fire protection design of theaters in large shopping malls .Fire Science and Technology 34(08),pp.1041-1043. [Google Scholar]
- Cui LiuYang,Zhang ShuPing(2017):Design of Theater Evacuation Width Based on Cluster Flow Theory.Fire Science and Technology 36(05),pp.613-617. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bin, Ma Jian, Mou Ruifang, et al(2015): Passenger evacuation model and analysis for distinguishing obstacle characteristics.Transportation System Engineering and Information 15(04),pp.173-180. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bin(2016):Simulation research on the safety evacuation performance of modern tram vehicles .Southwest Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Imanishi M, Sano T(2019):Route Choice and Flow Rate in Theatre Evacuation Drills: Analysis of Walking Trajectory Data-Set . Fire Technology 55,pp.569–593. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jing(2014). Study on the evacuation problem of a theater in the sub-security zone.Fire Science and Technology 33(05),pp.528-530. [Google Scholar]
- Jia XiaoLu(2017): Simulation Study of Pedestrian Avoidance and Beyond Behaviors with Obstacles in WalkingFacilities.Beijing Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Helbing D, Farkas I, Vicsek T(2000): Simulating Dynamic Features of Escape Panic.Nature 407(6803),pp.487-490. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chunhua(2015). The development status, marketing strategies and countermeasures of college theaters in the new media era——Taking Bengbu City of Anhui Province as an example.Foreign Trade 000(009),pp.62-65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.