E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Bing Du,Weixing Huang,Long Liu,Tan Zhang,Hao Li,Yidan Ren,Hanlin Wang. Visualization and analysis of dispersion process of combustible dust in a transparent Siwek 20-L chamber[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries,2015,33. [Google Scholar]
- Xueling Liu,Qi Zhang.Influence of turbulence flow on explosion characteristics of coal dust in 20L vessel[J].Journal of China Coal Society,2018,43(11):3137-3144. [Google Scholar]
- Tianqi Liu.Study on flame heat release model of different quality coal dust explosion and case [J].Fire science and technology,2019,38(12):1676-1680. [Google Scholar]
- David B Mercer,Paul R Amyotte,Debbie J Dupuis,Michael J Pegg,Arief Dahoe,Wouter B.C de Heij,John F Zevenbergen,Brian Scarlett. The influence of injector design on the decay of pre-ignition turbulence in a spherical explosion chamber[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries,2001,14(4). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Dahoe,R.S. Cant,M.J. Pegg,B. Scarlett. On the transient flow in the 20-liter explosion sphere[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries,2001,14(6). [Google Scholar]
- Li Haitao,Chen Xiaokun,Deng Jun,Shu Chi-Min,Kuo Chia-Ho,Yu Yongchuan,Hu Xiangyu. CFD analysis and experimental study on the effect of oxygen level, particle size, and dust concentration on the flame evolution characteristics and explosion severity of cornstarch dust cloud deflagration in a spherical chamber[J]. Powder Technology,2020(prepublish). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chaoguang Zhang,Juncheng Jiang,Zhiqin Zheng.Study on the Mode and Prevention of Dust Explosion Accident[J].China Safety Science Journal,2005(06):73-76+115. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.