E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- DA Daoan. Space vacuum technology[M]. Beijing: China Astronautic Publishing House, 1995: 7. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Lei, WANG Junwei, FU Chunyu. Configuration strategy of vacuum system in large-scale space environment simulator[J]. Equipment Environmental Engineering, 2018, 15(6): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- XU Zhongxu, WANG Hongxing, GUAN Laishui. The analysis and solution of the abnormal vacuum degree in environment simulation equipment[J]. Vacuum, 2014, 51(5): 39-42. [Google Scholar]
- WU Yue, E Dongmei, DU Peng, et al. The leak detection method of the joint of spacecraft capsule[J]. Vacuum, 2018, 55(6): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- WU Xiaojian, Yan Rongxin. Leak detection[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2004: 99. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Shencheng. Practical vacuum leak detection technology[M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2010:107108. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Chunming, ZHANG Mingda, SU Yuping. Discussion on leak detection method of vacuum application equipment[J]. Vacuum, 2019, 56(1): 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Yongming. Leak detection of the large space environmental simulation test equipment[J]. Vacuum & Cryogenics, 2016, 22(3): 177-180. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.