E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhong,G. Kong,Z. Yu,X. Xin,X. Chen. Shifting control of an automated mechanical transmission without using the clutch[J]. International Journal of Automotive Technology . 2012 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Linyue. Research on integrated shift control strategy for automatic transmission[C]..Abstracts of the 2015 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering Technology, 2015:60. [Google Scholar]
- Hebbale, K.V,Kao, C -K. Adaptive Control of Shifts in Automatic Transmissions. Proceedings of the 1995 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Hiroshi Yamaguchi,Yasushi Narita,Hiroshi Takahashi,et al. Automatic Transmission Shift Schedule Control Using Fuzzy Logic. SAE Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Meng,Gang Tao,Tao Zhang,Yihuai Hu,Peng Geng. Optimal shifting control strategy in inertia phase of an automatic transmission for automotive applications[J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2015,60-61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.