E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- WU Shiqiang, XUE Wanyun, WU Xiufeng, etc. Study on Quantitative Water-Blocking Superposition Effect of Bridge Group on Urban Flood Channel. YELLOW RIVER, 41, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Zhongwei, MA Liang, YUAN Shuai. Flood Control Analysis for Skew Bridge Crossing Mountain Channel Based on Two-Dimensional Numerical Model. YELLOW RIVER, 41, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Zhaoyun. Study on the Range of Flood Defense Influence Evaluation and Calculation of Bridge across the Floodplain River. GUANGDONG WATER RESOURCES AND HYDROPOWER, 3, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- LI Bin. A Comprehensive Discriminant Index of Water-blocking Influence from Bridge to River. Journal of North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power ( Natural Science Edition), 38, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ge, Hua. Modeling of Fluvial Processes for Braided Channel in Down Yangtze River, Part 1: Model Building and Validation. Earth and Environmental Science, 304, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- HE Guo-jian, WANG De-guan, LIU Xiao-bo. Numerical procedure for generation of 2-D orthogonal body-fitted curvilinear coordinate system with arbitrarily determined grid points on the boundary. Journal of Hohai University (Natural Sciences), 32, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Chengzheng. Historical flood in China. China Bookstore press, Beijing : 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoshen, Wang Weidong. Optimal wiring and automatic drawing of Pearson - Ⅲ distribution curve. YELLOW RIVER, 29, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.