E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Reply of the State Council on the overall urban planning of Nanchang City. Bulletin of the State Council of the people’s Republic of China, 35(2012) [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Sunping. Analysis of Impact of Bridges engineering on River Based on 2-D Numerical Modal. GUANGDONG WATER RESOUR CES AND HYDROPOWER, 10, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- QIAO Lian-peng, ZHENG Xiang-long, ZHANG De-xi. Comprehensive Analysis and Evaluation of the Influence of Cross-River Bridge on River Flood Control. Water Conservancy Science and Technology and Economy, 6, 25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Xuecong, GENG pengcheng, CAO li, S Xiuling. Simulation of the influence of river crossing bridge on river regime by MIKE 21. YELLOW RIVER, 42,1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Youxiang, LIU Yang, WEN Cen. Application of two dimensional flow mathematical model based on finite volume method in bridge flood control evaluation. China Water Transport, 19, 10(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Patankar, S.V, Spalding, D.B. A Calculation Procedure for Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Three-Dimensional Parabolic Flows. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 15 (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.