E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Weiping Guo. The detailed features of a fingerprint ridge——Research on the application of “discontinuity” in fingerprint examination[J]. Criminal technology, 2017, 42(03): 199-202. [Google Scholar]
- M A Acree.Is there a gender difference in fingerprint ridge density[J].Forensic Sci.Int,1999,102:35-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pingya Ni, Wendong GE, Li Fei.A preliminary study on the gender difference of ridge density in fingerprints[J].Criminal technology, 2012(02): 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Vinod C Nayak, Prateek Rastogi, Tanuj Kanchan,et al.Sex differences from fingerprint ridge density in Chinese and Malaysian population [J]. Forensic Science International, 2010, 197:67–69. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V C Nayak,Prateek Rastogi, Tanuj Kanchan,et al. Sex differences from fingerprint ridge density in the Indian population[J]. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine,2010,17: 84-86. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jianjun Gan, Xiankan Liu, Duan Yang, Kedi Zhu.Comparative analysis of fingerprint patterns between han and yi people in honghe prefecture, yunnan province[J].Journal of China criminal police college,2018(02): 142. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.