E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Lee, K.H.; & Jo, G. S. (1999). Expert system for predicting stock market timing using A candlestick chart. Expert System with Applications, 16, 357-364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fayyad, U., Piatesky-Shapiro, G., Smyth, P., & The, K. D. D. (1996). Process for extracting useful knowledge from volumes of data. ACM Comm., 39(11), 27-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widom, J. (1995). Research problems in data warehousing. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Baltimore, 25-30 November. [Google Scholar]
- Demarest, M. (1994). Building the data mart. DBMA Magazine, 7 (8), 44-45. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., & Setiono, R. (1996). Dimensionality reduction via discretization.Knowledge-Based System, 9(1), 67-72.. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng, J. (1982). Control problems of grey system. Systems & Control Letters, 1(5),288-294. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, J. (1989a). Introduction to grey system theory. The Journal of Grey Systems,1(1),1-24. [Google Scholar]
- Chan, K. and A. Hameed (2006). “Stock price synchronicity and analyst coverage in emerging markets.” Journal of Financial Economics 80(1): 115-147. [Google Scholar]
- Gul, F. A., et al. (2010). “Ownership concentration, foreign shareholding, audit quality, and stock price synchronicity: Evidence from China.” Journal of Financial Economics 95(3): 425-442. [Google Scholar]
- Hasan, I., et al. (2014). “Institutional development and stock price synchronicity: Evidence from China.” Journal of Comparative Economics 42(1): 92-108. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Y., et al. (2020). “The Effect of Trade Secrets Law on Stock Price Synchronicity: Evidence from the Inevitable Disclosure Doctrine.” The Accounting Review: 0000-0000. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, B., et al. (2019). “Trust and stock price synchronicity: evidence from China.” Journal of Business Ethics: 1-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.