E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- guidelines of the ministry of housing and urban-rural development on strengthening ecological restoration and urban restoration (draft for soliciting opinions)[C]. Waterproof engineering and materials bulletin no. 2 (total 157). [Google Scholar]
- zhou yumeng, gu tianqi. Research on key issues of urban footpath design integrating the concept of urban double repair -- a case study of the footpath around gucheng river in suzhou [J]. Shanghai city management, 2008,27(01):80-85. [Google Scholar]
- ge xiaoyu. Research on the application of waste and recycled building materials in the context of energy-saving gardens [D]. Beijing forestry university,2014. [Google Scholar]
- zhang wen. Research on the application of urban waste in landscape under the background of economized gardens [D]. Xi ’an university of architecture and technology,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhemin. Overview of landscape materials [J]. Science and technology information, 2008(8) : 249 [Google Scholar]
- ao min, wang jingchuan. Practice of rural tourism planning under the concept of “urban double repair” -- a case study of nantang village, jiangwei town, wengyuan county, shaoguan city [J]. Modern horticulture,2018(22):117-118. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.