E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang Junyun, Zhou Depei, Li Shaocai. Discussion on greening methods of highway rock slopes[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21 (09): 1400-1403. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junyun, Zhou Depei. Study on plant selection and design of thick-layer substrate spraying vegetation for slope protection[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2002, 16 (04): 163-165. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jianxin, Li Faju. Research on greening measures and plant selection of rock slopes in North China[J]. Roadbed Engineering, 2012 (05): 51-55. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Donglian. Study on the selection of greening plants on the road side slope in Mentougou District [D]. Beijing: Beijing Forestry University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ximin. Application of grass planting technology in subgrade slope protection[J]. Roadbed Engineering, 1999 (01): 17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yalin, Wang Xiaolin. Grass species and construction methods of biological protection engineering of southern expressway[J]. Grassland and Lawn, 2000 (1): 37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Derong, Ma Yonglin, Han Liebao, et al. The selection of greening grass species and combinations on slope surface hydraulic spraying[J]. Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 2000, 22 (02): 41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Tao. Highway slope ecological protection engineering system and the choice of slope protection vegetation[J]. Highway Traffic Technology, 2000 (1): 12-15. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiaorong, Jiang Yulin, Long Chunlin, et al. Preliminary study on protective plants for highways in central Yunnan [J]. Journal of Mountain Research, 2000, 18 (02): 115-121. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yanqi, Yang Lie, Xu Xiaogang, et al. Discussion on the climate division of lawn planting in Sichuan[J]. Acta Grassland, 2000, 08 (01): 8-12. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Haitiancai, Liao Xinbei, Tan Yanhe, et al. Research on the mixed planting ratio of grass seeds for ecological protection of rock slopes[J]. Roadbed Engineering, 2003 (05): 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yuji, Zhuo Muning, Li Dingqiang, et al. Application of mixed grass and shrub in slope greening protection[J]. Ecological Environment, 2007 (01): 149-151. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiaohua, Jiang Yulin, Liu Rongtang. Quantitative analysis of the adaptability of grass species on highway slopes[J]. Journal of Zhongkai University of Agriculture and Technology, 2002, 15 (03): 33-38. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chunlin, Zhang Hongjiang, Jiang Yulin, et al. Research on soil erosion characteristics and soil conservation benefits of highway embankment slopes[J]. Research on Soil and Water Conservation, 2007, 14 (03): 367-370. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenzhu, Zhou Jian, Cai Jingru, et al. Research on plant niche for restoration of exposed slopes in South China[J]. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2017, 37 (2): 215-221. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.