E3S Web Conf.
Volume 199, 20202020 The 2nd International Conference on Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- A. C. Horne, E. L. O’DONNELL, A. J. Loch, et al, Environmental water efficiency: Maximizing benefits and minimizing costs of environmental water use and management. J. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water. 5, 4: e1285 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Wang, Q. F. Shu, J. Z. Wu, A Review of Water Rights Market Studies and a Prospect of Research on Chinese Water Rights Market. J. China population, Resources and Environment. 27, 6:87-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Qian, K. Megan, et al, A theoretical model of water and trade. J. Advances in Water Resources. 89:3241 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mai, S. Mushtaq, A. Loch, et al, A systems thinking approach to water trade: Finding leverage for sustainable development. J. Land Use Policy. 82: 595-608 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Wang, Water Right and Water Market-Economic Measures to Realize Optimal Configuration of Water Resources. J. China Water Resources. 11: 6-9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Wang, Comments on the reform of water price, water right and water market in China. J. china population resources and environment. 05: 153-158 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Hu, Y. X. Ge, Distribution Mode and Coordination Mechanism of Yellow River Water Resources-And on Construction and Management of Yellow River Water Rights Market. J. Management World. 08: 43-52 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Hu, Definition, implementation efficiency and improvement strategies of agricultural water right. j. Issues in Agricultural Economic. 31, 11: 40-46 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Jiang, X. Jin, J. L. Hu, Study on the Marketization of Agricultural Water Rights and Its Application Strategies. J. Issues in Agricultural Economic. 35, 12: 42-47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Zheng, S. Hu, A Empirical Study on Different Investment Models of Agricultural Water Rights Replacement under the Background of Land Circulation. J. Rural Economy. 7:110-114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Tian, Y. C. Hu, Models for Differential Pricing for Bulk Water Rights Trading. J. Resources Science. 41, 2: 313-325 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Xu, L. H. Yang, A Analysis of Information Asymmetry in China’s Water Rights Trading Market. J. China population, Resources and Environment. 29, 9: 127-135 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Pan, X. D. Ye, Government Action for Water Rights Market Construction: An Overall Framework. J. Reform. 1: 95-105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Huang, L. L. Rong, J. L. Hu, Study on Market Regulation of Agricultural Water Resource Urbanization J. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning. 33, 02:45-50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.