E3S Web Conf.
Volume 199, 20202020 The 2nd International Conference on Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Z.R. GuoY.P. Huang. Seawater Intrusion. 03, 1015+9 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. CaiF.S. Ma. Seawater intrusion and intrusi on development, 03, 1-9 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- X. ZhouM.Y. ChenX.M. JuJ.P. WangX.S. Ning. Seawater intrusion and prevention measures, 0 2, 78-84+92 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Salem BouriHamed Ben Dhia. Artificial recharge, 01, 342 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q.Y. LiuS.B. PanX.F. WuW.H. Song. Ground water recharge technology, 133-137 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- X.J. WangF. Chen. Seawater intrusion prevention, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Niu. Seawater intrusion, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. You. Geologic environmental background, 05, 666-668 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Zhang. Seawater intrusion, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. LiuG.S. ZhangA.N. Jiang. Freshwater cu rtain, S1, 8-10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.