E3S Web Conf.
Volume 199, 20202020 The 2nd International Conference on Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- R. Walz. Development of environmental indicator systems: experiences from Germany. Environ. Manage., 25, 6 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Epstein. Improving environmental management with full environmental cost accounting. Environ. Quality Manage., 6, 1 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. LetmatheR. Doost. Environmental cost accounting and auditing. Managerial Auditing J., 15, 8 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao. Research on green Supplier selection of coal enterprises. J. Henan Polytechnic University, 4, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. XuL. ChouW. Zhang. The effect of CO2 emissions and economic performance on hydrogenbased renewable production in 35 European countries, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 44, 56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. ChouW. ZhangM. WangF. Yang. The influence of democracy on emissions and energy efficiency in America : new evidence from quantile regression analysis, Environment and Energy, 31, 8 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. LinL. ChouW. Zhang. Cross-Strait climate change and agricultural product loss. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 27, 12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. PanW. ZhangL. Chou. The theory on the environmental emission trading under the concept of two-tired earning, EKOLOJI, 28, 107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. LakshmiS. Tilley. The power of community renewable energy enterprises: The case of Sustainable Hockerton Ltd. Energy Policy, 129, 129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. YouX. Xu. Coal combustion and its pollution control in China. Energy, 35, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. XieH. AiZ. Deng. Impacts of the scattered coal consumption on PM2. 5 pollution in China. J. Cleaner Prod., 245, 118922 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.