E3S Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2020The 1st Geosciences and Environmental Sciences Symposium (ICST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- United Nations, Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030. Sendai: United Nations (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Governor of Central Sulawesi, Governor of Central Sulawesi Regulation No. 10 of 2019 on Post-disaster Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Plans. Palu, Indonesia: Provincial Government of Central Sulawesi (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The President of The Republic of Indonesia, Indonesia Presidential Instruction No. 10 of 2018 on Acceleration of Post-Earthquake and Tsunami Rehabilitation and Reconstruction in Central Sulawesi Province and Other Affected Regions. Jakarta, Indonesia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Indonesia National Disaster Management Authority, Indonesia National Disaster Management Authority Regulation No. 7 of 2008 on Guidelines of Basic Needs Providing Procedures. Jakarta, Indonesia: Indonesia National Disaster Management Authority (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paramita, Merapi Temporary Shelter as Post-disaster Transitional Settlement Recovery. Yogyakarta: Housing Resource Center (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The Governor of Yogyakarta, Governor of Yogyakarta Regulation No. 40.2 of 2010 on The Temporary Shelter Development Guideline. Yogyakarta: Provincial Government of Yogyakarta (2010) [Google Scholar]
- BRR, Housing Roofing the Pillars of Hope. Banda Aceh: The Executing Agency of Rehabilitation and Reconstruction for Aceh and Nias (BRR NAD-Nias) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, “Rekompak Rebuilding Indonesia’s Communities After Disasters,” Jakarta (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamali and K. Hewage, “Life cycle performance of modular buildings: A critical review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 62, pp. 1171–1183, (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2016.05.031. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Saputra, Steel Structure Instant House (Risba). Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Settlement Research and Development Centre, Risha (Rumah Instan Sehat Sederhana). Bandung: Ministry of Public Works and Housing (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Central Sulawesi Settlement Infrastructure Agency, “Progress Report of Temporary Shelter Program in Palu, Sigi, and Donggala,” Palu, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Central Sulawesi Settlement Infrastructure Agency, “Basic Infrastructure Condition in the Temporary Shelter Report (July 2019),” Palu, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jha, J. D. Barenstein, P. M. Phelps, D. Pittet, and S. Sena, Safer Homes, Stronger Communities: A Handbook for Reconstructing after Natural Disasters. Washington D.C: The World Bank (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Roberts and N. Khattri, Designing A Results Framework for Achieving Results: A How-to Guide. Washington D.C: World Bank Group (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Jakarta Metropolitan Settlement Infrastructure Agency, “Permanent House Masterplan/ Postearthquake Central Sulawesi Relocation,” Palu (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Regional Infrastructure Development Agency, Post-earthquake Settlement Siteplan Tondo Talise, Duyu, and Pombewe. Jakarta (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Residential Agency, “Pre-Construction Meeting of Central Sulawesi Post-disaster Permanent House Program,” Palu (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Palu Mayor, Palu City Post-disaster Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Plan 20192020. Palu: Government of Palu City (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Local Disaster Management Agency of Palu, “Technical Instructions of Palu Post-earthquake Settlement Rehabilitation and Reconstruction,” Palu (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.