E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy, https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy.html [Google Scholar]
- Johnston, I., ImpEE project (Cambridge, UK, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hemnet, website www.hemnet.se (all registered properties list the annual energy costs in Swedish Krones, visisted 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Brounen, N. Kok, On the economics of energy labels in the housing market, J. of Environmental economics and management, 62, 166-179 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramos et al., The role of information for energy efficiency in the residential sector, Energy Economics, 52, S17-S29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bjerregaard, N.F. Moeller, The impact of EU's energy labelling policy: An econometric analysis of increased transparency in the market for cold appliances in Denmark, Energy Policy, 128, 891-899(2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. VanSchijndel, A. Bekker, Consumption analysis of Bosch Dish washer (label A) during eco-mode operation, internal research report, Mariannelund, Sweden, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. McKerracher, J. Torriti, J., Energy consumption feedback in perspective: integrating Australian data to meta-analyses on in-home displays, Energy Efficiency, 6, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.energievergelijk.nl/nieuws/bijna-1-miljoen-woningen-met-zonnepanelen [Google Scholar]
- http://vimmerbyenergi-miljo.se/tjanster/varme/kraftvarmeverk-tallholmen [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.