E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Conservation|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Central Bureau of Statistics for the City of Semarang, Population Density in Semarang City 2012- 2019, Semarang, Central Bureau of Statistics (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.K.Dewi, Identification of the Change in Function of Agricultural Land and the Socio-Economic Conditions of Outskirts of Communities in Gunungpati District, Semarang City, JWL. 1.2, 175 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hariyanto, The pattern of conversion of agricultural land in the city of Semarang years 2000 – 2009, JG, 7.1, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I.Hidayat, Analysis of Paddy Field Conversion in East Java Province, J-SEP, 2.3, 48 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Regional Regulations of the City of Semarang No. 14 About the Spatial Plan for the City of Semarang 2011 – 2031 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Mayor of Semarang No. 16. Tahun 2012 Concerning the Regional Development Work Plan Semarang City Year 2013 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.Prabowo, Government Policy in Realizing Food Security in Indonesia, J-Mediagro, 6.2, 62 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sumaryanto, et al, Policy Analysis on Conversion of Paddy Fields to Non-Agricultural Use, Research Report Year II Universitas Lampung, Bandar Lampung (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.Sutrisno, at al, Distribution of the Change of Function of Rice Fields and Its Impact on Rice Production in Central Java Province in Proseding Nasional conference. LPPM Universitas Sebelas Maret. Surakarta (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.