E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Pollution and Waste Management|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Yigitcanlar, T., & Lee, S. H. Korean ubiquitous-eco-city: A smart-sustainable urban form or a branding hoax? Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 89, 100–114 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jong, M., Joss, S., Schraven, D., Zhan, C., & Weijnen, M. Sustainable–smart resilient– low carbon–eco–knowledge cities: making sense of a multitude of concepts promoting sustainable urbanization. Journal of Cleaner Production, 109, 25–38 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nam, Taewoo, and Theresa A. Pardo. Conceptualizing Smart City with Dimensions of Technology, People, and Institutions. Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Estevez, E., Lopes, N. V. and Janowski, T. ‘Smart Sustainable Cities. Reconnaissance Study’, p. 330 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Colldahl, C., Frey, S. and Kelemen, J. E. ‘Smart Cities : Strategic Sustainable Development for an Urban World’, p. 63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- UN OWG. 2015. “Open Working Group Proposal for Sustainable Development Goals.” Retrieved June 3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dutta, ‘Estimating urban growth in peri-urban areas and its interrelationships with built-up density using earth observation datasets’, Annals of Regional Science. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Shcherbina, E. and Gorbenkova, E. ‘Smart City Technologies for Sustainable Rural Development’, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365(2). (2012). [Google Scholar]
- AbuSada, J. and Thawaba, S. ‘Multi criteria analysis for locating sustainable suburban centers: A case study from Ramallah Governorate, Palestine’, Cities. Elsevier Ltd, 28(5), pp. 381–393. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fistola, R. and La Rocca, R. A. ‘The Sustainable city and the smart city: Measuring urban entropy first’, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, pp. 537–548. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lazaroiu, G. C., & Roscia, M. Definition methodology for the smart cities model. Energy, 47(1), 326–332 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harrison, C., Eckman, B., Hamilton, R., Hartswick, P., Kalagnanam, J., Paraszczak, J., & Williams, P. Foundations for smarter cities. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 54(4), 1–16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Angelidou, M. Smart cities: A conjuncture of four forces. Cities, 47, 95–106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- UN-Habitat ‘21 – Smart Cities’, Habitat III Issue Papers, (May), pp. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Albino, V., Berardi, U. and Dangelico, R. M. ‘Smart cities: Definitions, dimensions, performance, and initiatives’, Journal of Urban Technology, 22(1), pp. 3–21. doi: 10.1080/10630732.2014.942092. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patel, P. R., & Padhya, H. J. Review paper for Smart City, 1–6 .(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Allwinkle, Sam & Cruickshank, Peter. Creating Smart-er Cities: An Overview. Journal of Urban Technology, vol. 18, No. 2, April 2011, 1–16. Routledge. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Schaffers, Hans. Smart Cities and the Future Internet: Towards Collaboration Models for Open and User Driven Innovation Ecosystems, FIA Ghent, “Smart Cities and Future Internet Experimentation”, December 16th 2010. Lazaroiu, George Cristian and Roscia, Mariacristina. 2012. Definition methodology for the smart cities model. Elsevier Ltd.. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter. Smart cities in the innovation age. The European Journal of Social Science Research, Vol.25, Juni 2012, 93-95. Routledge. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Raspotnik, A., Grønning, R. and Herrmann, V. ‘A tale of three cities: the concept of smart sustainable cities for the Arctic’, Polar Geography. Taylor & Francis, 43(1), pp. 64–87. (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Randhawa, A. and Kumar, A. ‘Exploring sustainability of smart development initiatives in India’, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment. The Gulf Organisation for Research and Development, 6(2), pp. 701–710. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Djimantoro, M. I. ‘Smart city planning system on settlement area’, 2016 International Conference on ICT for Smart Society, ICISS 2016. IEEE, (03), pp. 74–79. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bilal, M. ‘Awareness and settlement of IT field key challenges for next generation development in world’, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.