E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Pollution and Waste Management|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- L. Augustyn, A.M. Babula, J. Joniec, J. Stanek-Tarkowska, E. Hajduk, J. Kaniuczak. Microbiological indicators of the quality of river water, used for drinking water supply. Pols. J. of Env. Stu., 25 (2), 511-519 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Gronewold, M.E. Borsuk, R. L.Wolpert, K.H. Reckhow. An assessment of fecal indicator bacteria-based water quality standards (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Piranti, D.R.U.S. Rahayu, G. Waluyo. Phosphorus Loading from Fish Farming Activities to Wadaslintang Reservoir Waters. In E3S Web of Conferences (vol. 47, p. 04007. EDP Sciences 2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Rodrigues, & M.Â. Cunha. Assessment of the microbiological quality of recreational waters: indicators and methods. Euro-Med. J. for Env. Int. 2 (1), 25. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Shafi, A.N. Kamili, M.A. Shah. M. A. Coliform bacterial estimation: A tool for assessing water quality of Manasbal Lake of Kashmir, Himalaya. Afc. J. of Mic. Resc, 7 (31), 3996-4000. (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.