E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Infrastructure and Resilience|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- W. M. Cheung, V. Pachisia, Facilitating waste paper recycling and repurposing via cost modelling of machine failure, labour availability and waste quantity, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 101, August 2015, Pages 34-41, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sun, Y. Wangb L. Shia, J. J. Klemeš, Uncovering energy use, carbon emissions and environmental burdens of pulp and paper industry: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 92, September 2018, Pages 823-833, China (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghinea, M. Petraru1, I. M. Simion, D Sobariu, H. T. A Bressers, M. Gavrilescu, Life cycle assessment of waste management and recycled paper systems, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, August 2014, Vol.13, No. 8, 2073-2085, Romania (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bousios, E. Worrell, Towards a Multiple Input-Multiple Output paper mill: Opportunities for alternative raw materials and sidestream valorisation in the paper and board industry, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 125, October 2017, Pages 218-232, The Netherlands (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sevigne-Itoiz, C. M. Gasol, J. Rieradevall, X. Gabarrell, Methodology of supporting decision-making of waste management with material flow analysis (MFA) and consequential life cycle assessment (CLCA): case study of waste paper recycling, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 105, 15 October 2015, Pages 253-262, Spain (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. van Ewijk, J. Y. Park, M. R. Chertow, Quantifying the system-wide recovery potential of waste in the global paper life cycle, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 134, July 2018, Pages 48-60 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Geueke, K. Groh, J. Muncke, Food packaging in the circular economy: Overview of chemical safety aspects for commonly used materials, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 193, 20 August 2018, Pages 491-505, Zurich, Switzerland (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pivnenko, M.E. Olsson, R. Götze, E. Eriksson, T.F. Astrup, Quantification of chemical contaminants in the paper and board fractions of municipal solid waste, Waste Management, Volume 51, May 2016, Pages 43-54, Lyngby, Denmark (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liang, T. Zhang, Y. Xu, Comparisons of four categories of waste recycling in China’s paper industry based on physical input–output life-cycle assessment model, Waste Management, Volume 32, Issue 3, March 2012, Pages 603-612, Beijing, China (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamali, T. Gameiro, M. E. V. Costa, I. Capela, Anaerobic digestion of pulp and paper mill wastes – An overview of the developments and improvement opportunities, Chemical Engineering Journal Volume 298, 15 August 2016, Pages 162-182, Aveiro, Portugal (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Al-Battashi, N. Annamalai, S. Al-Kindi, A. S. Nair, S. Al-Bahry, J. P. Verma, N. Sivakumar, Production of bioplastic (poly-3-hydroxybutyrate) using waste paper as a feedstock: Optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation employing Burkholderia sacchari, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 214, 20 March 2019, Pages 236-247 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Rivera, V. P. López, R. R. Casado, J. S. Hervás, Thermal degradation of paper industry wastes from a recovered paper mill using TGA. Characterization and gasification test, Waste Management, Volume 47, Part B, January 2016, Pages 225-235, Spain (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R. Templer, R. J. Murphy, A Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) comparison of three management options for waste papers: Bioethanol production, recycling and incineration with energy recovery, Bioresource Technology Volume 120, Pages 89-98, September 2012, London , UK (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Z. Lü, J. Li, Z. Cao, B. Wei, H. Li, M. Shang, C. Su, Efficient use of waste carton for power generation, tar and fertilizer through direct carbon solid oxide fuel cell, Renewable Energy, Volume 158, October 2020, Pages 410-420, PR China (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Coelho, B. Corona, R. ten Kloosterb, E. Worrella, Sustainability of reusable packaging–Current situation and trends, Resources, Conservation & Recycling: X, Volume 6, May 2020, 100037, Netherlands (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rossi, N. Cleeve-Edwards, L. Lundquist, U. Schenker, C. Dubois, S. Humbert, O. Jolliet, Life cycle assessment of end-of-life options for two biodegradable packaging materials: sound application of the European waste hierarchy, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 86, 1 January 2015, Pages 132-145, Lausanne, Switzerland (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nahman, Extended producer responsibility for packaging waste in South Africa: Current approaches and lessons learned, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 54, Issue 3, January 2010, Pages 155-162, Stellenbosch, South Africa (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Andrade, C. G. Míguez, M. C. T. Gómez, P. M. B. Bugallo, Management strategy for hazardous waste from atomised SME: application to the printing industry, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 35, November 2012, Pages 214-229, Santiago de Compostela, Spain (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jelena, M. Branislav, A. Dragan, M. Aleksandra, G. Selena, O. Ivana, K. Jelena, Register of hazardous materials in printing industry as a tool for sustainable development management, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Resources, Volume 16, Issue 1, January 2012, Pages 660-667, Novi Sad, Serbia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pivnenko, E. Eriksson, T. F. Astrup, Waste paper for recycling: Overview and identification of potentially critical substances, Waste Management, Volume 45, November 2015, Pages 134-142, Lyngby, Denmark (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Fatimah, K. Govindan, , R. Murniningsih, A. Setiawan, Industry 4.0 based sustainable circular economy approach for smart waste management system to achieve sustainable development goals: A case study of Indonesia, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 269, October 2020, Indonesia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Viantikasari, P. Purwanto, M. A. Budihardjo, The Study of Solid Waste Management to Extend the Lifetime of Sukoharjo Landfill, Pati Regency, E3S W eb of Conferences 125, ICENIS 2019, Indonesia (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.