E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Infrastructure and Resilience|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- htpps://www.suaramerdeka.com. Exciting Semarang Economic Growth . BC (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CPM. Semarang City in Figures 2020 Series of Provision of Data for Development Planning. BPS Kota Semarang.96 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Purnaweni. Implementation of environmental policy in Indonesia: Obstacles and demands. JIAKP. 1(3), 504 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syaprillah. Enforcement of Environmental Administration Law through the Supervision Instrument. BHL. 1 (1), 101 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RH Wibowo. Effectiveness of Administrative Sanctions Implementation in Tackling Environmental Pollution and Damage. 5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Machmud. Preventive and Repressive Actions of Non-Judicial Administrative Law Enforcement By the Executive. JHMJN. 7 (2) , 72-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- HA Ariefianto. Application of Environmental Pollution Sanctions due to Industrial Activities (Case Study in CV. Slamet Widodo in Semarang). ULJ. 4 (1), 87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SAG Pinilih. Implementation of Tasks and Environmental Agency of the City of Semarang in Law Enforcement in the Field of Environment. Notarius. 8 (2), 242-250, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aminah. Creating the Ideal Enforcement of Environmental Law in Semarang. BHL. 2 (1), 91-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Indonesia. Protection and management of the environment. Constitution. 32, Article 1, 70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arif Setiawan and F. Muhammad. Stakeholder Analysis in Utilizing of Environmental Services and Natural Attractions in Tuk Semuncar Utilization Zone of Gunung Merbabu National Park: A literature review. E3S Web of Conferences 31, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Diarto, B. Hendrarto and S. Suryoko. Community Participation In The Management Of The Tugurejo Mangrove Forest Area In The City Of Semarang. JIL.10 (1), 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Indonesia. Guidelines for Implementing Administrative Sanctions in the Field of Environmental Protection and Management. Regulation of the Minister of Environment Rebuplik Indonesia. 2, Article 1, 4-6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rahmadhani, H. Purnaweni and A. Marom. Implementation of private green space open policy in Kecamatan Pedurungan Kota Semarang. JPPMR. 4 (3), 5-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.