E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- CSSE, JHU, Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU), https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Situasi Infeksi Emerging - Info Corona Virus, https://covid19.kemkes.go.id/category/situasi-infeksi-emerging/info-corona-virus/#.XsHlDMAxXIU (2020). [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic, https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Lin, Social reaction toward the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Social Health and Behavior, 3(1), 1, 1-3 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Hasan, Addressing the COVID-19 related stigma and discrimination: a fight against infodemic in Bangladesh https://psyarxiv.com/qpbj7/ (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. He, L. He, W. Zhou, X. Nie, M. He, Discrimination and Social Exclusion in the Outbreak of COVID-19. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(8), 2933 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Thakur, A. Jain, COVID 2019-Suicides: A global psychological pandemic, Brain, behavior, and immunity, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbi.2020.04.062 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Social Stigma associated with COVID-19, https://www.unicef.org/media/65931/file/Social%20stigma%20associated%20with%20the%20coronavirus%20disease%202019%20(COVID-19).pdf (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Berger, T. Luckmann, D. Zifonun, The Social Construction of Reality, Allen Lane, London (1967). [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Creswell, J. D. Creswell, Research Design Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches. 5th Edition, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Hewson, D. W. Stewart, Internet research methods, Wiley StatsRef: Statistics reference online, 1-6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Salmons, Cases in online interview research, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Salmons, Qualitative online interviews: Strategies, design, and skills, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Miles, A. M. Huberman, J. Saldaña, Qualitative Data Analysis: A Methods Sourcebook, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Bernard, A. Wutich, G. W. Ryan, Analyzing Qualitative Data: Systematic Approaches, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, Z. Yang, Q. Li, A. Zhang, Y. Huang, Infodemiological study on COVID-19 epidemic and COVID-19 infodemic, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zhiwen_Hu/publication/339501808_Infodemiolo gical_study_on_COVID-19_epidemic_and_COVID-19_infodemic/links/5e78a0834585157b9a547536/Infodemiological-study-on-COVID-19-epidemic-and-COVID-19-infodemic.pdf (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiao, Y. Zhang, D. Kong, S. Li, N. Yang, Social capital and sleep quality in individuals who self-isolated for 14 days during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in January 2020 in China, Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research, 26, e923921-1 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krier, C. Bozich, R. Pompa, M. R. Friedman, Assessing HIV-Related Stigma in Healthcare Settings in the Era of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, AIDS and Behavior, 1 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Logie, J. M. Turan, How Do We Balance Tensions Between COVID-19 Public Health Responses and Stigma Mitigation? Learning from HIV Research, AIDS and Behavior, 1-4 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Lunn, C. A. Belton, C. Lavin, F. P. McGowan, S. Timmons, D. A. Robertson, Using Behavioral Science to help fight the Coronavirus, Journal of Behavioral Public Administration, 3(1) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Stankovska, I.Memedi, D. Dimitrovski, Coronavirus COVID-19 disease, mental health and psychosocial support, Society Register, 4(2), 33-48 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Kim, Y. S. Chung, H. J. Jo, N. J. Lee, M. S. Kim, S. H. Woo, S. Park, J. W. Kim, H.M. Kim, M. G. Han, Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19, Osong Public Health and Research Perspectives, 11(1), 3 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bruns, N. V. Kraguljac, T. R. Bruns, Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 1043659620917724 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Ho, C. Y. Chee, R. C. Ho, Mental health strategies to combat the psychological impact of COVID-19 beyond paranoia and panic, Ann Acad Med Singapore, 49(1), 1- 25. C. H. Logie, Lessons learned from HIV can inform our approach to COVI-D 19 stigma, 3 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Journal of the International AIDS Society, 23(5) (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.