E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Energy Management, Policy and Planning|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- S. Suharyati, S. H. Pambudi, J. L. Wibowo, and N. I. Pratiwi, Outlook Energi Indonesia 2019. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- President of the Republic of Indonesia, Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4 of 2016 concerning the Acceleration of Electricity Infrastructure Development. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia, Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia Number 50 Year 2017 Concerning Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources for Electric Power Supply. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Minister Of Energy And Mineral Resources Of The Republic of Indonesia, Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Number 49 of 2018 Regarding the Use of Roof Solar Power Generation Systems by Consumers of PT. PLN (Persero). (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Agus Setiawan, I. N. Satya Kumara, and I. W. Sukerayasa, Performance Analysis Of Solar Electric Power Plant (PLTS) One MWp Interacted In grid In Kayubihi, Bangli, in Maj. Ilm. Teknol. Elektro, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 27–33. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. King, W.E. Boyson, and J. Kratochvil, Analysis of Factors Influencing the Annual Energy Production of Photovoltaic Systems, in Conference Record of the Twenty-Ninth IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, pp. 1356–1361 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Pujawan, Engineering Economics Issue 3. Yogyakarta: Lautan Pustaka, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- NASA Prediction of Worldwide Energy Resources. [Online]. Available: https://power.larc.nasa.gov/data-access-viewer/. [Accessed: 02-Jun-2020]  Monetary Data Bank Indonesia. [Online]. Available: https://www.bi.go.id/en/moneter/Contents/Default.aspx. [Accessed: 02-Jun-2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.