E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Energy and Instruments|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Dirjen ESDM, Indonesian Outlook Energy 2006-2025, Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R. Quant, A. Kolios, Fluid structure interaction modelling of horizontal-axis wind turbine blades based on CFD and FEA, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 158, 11–25 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Elsakka, D.B. Ingham, L. Ma, M. Pourkashanian, CFD analysis of the angle of attack for a vertical axis wind turbine blade, Energy Conversion and Management 182, 154–165 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahimi, J.G. Schepers, W.Z. Shen, N. Ramos García, M.S. Schneider, D. Micallef, C.J. Simao Ferreira, E. Jost, L. Klein, I. Herraez, Evaluation of different methods for determining the angle of attack on wind turbine blades with CFD results under axial inflow conditions, Renewable Energy 125, 866-876 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee and D-J. Lee, Numerical investigation of the aerodynamics and wake structures of horizontal axis wind turbines by using nonlinear vortex lattice method, Renewable Energy 132, 1121-1133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdelwaly, H. El-Batsh, M.B. Hanna, Numerical study for the flow field and power augmentation in a horizontal axis wind turbine, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments 31, 245–253 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Suresh and S. Rajakumar, Design of small horizontal axis wind turbine for low wind speed rural applications, Materials Today: Proceedings 23, 16-22 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Boujleben , A. Ibrahimbegovic, E. Lefrançois, An efficient computational model for fluid structure interaction in application to large overall motion of wind turbine with flexible blades, Applied Mathematical Modelling 77, 392–407 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.J Bai, W.C. Wang, Review of computational and experimental approaches to analysis of aerodynamic performance in horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs), Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 63, 506–519 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Oukassou, S. El Mouhsine, A. El Hajjaji, B. Kharbouch, Comparison of the power, lift and drag coefficients of wind turbine blade from aerodynamics characteristics of NACA0012 and NACA2412, Procedia Manufacturing 32, 983–990 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Xu, C.L. Qiao, H.Q. Yang, Z.Y.Ye, Delayed detached eddy simulation of the wind turbine airfoil S809 for angles of attack up to 90 degrees, Energy 118, 1090- 1109 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wen, X. Tian, X. Dong, Z. Peng, W. Zhang, K. Wei, A numerical study on the angle of attack to the blade of a horizontal-axis offshore floating wind turbine under static and dynamic yawed conditions, Energy 168, 1138-1156 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bakirci, S. Yilmaz, Theoretical and computational investigations of the optimal tip-speed ratio of horizontal-axis wind turbines, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal 21, 1128–1142 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sudarsono, A.A.P. Susastriawan, Sugianto, Three-dimensional cfd analysis of performance of small-scale hawt based on modified naca-4415 airfoil, International Journal of Technology 10, 212-221 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.FLUENT.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.