E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Public Health and Epidemiology|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- S, Moeljosoedarmo. Industrial Hygiene. FKUI Publisher Center, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) is accessed from http://www.bps.go.id/, accessed on November 1, 2018 at 20.20 WIB. [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian National Standard number 726. 2009. Workload Assessment based on Calorie requirements according to energy expenditure. National Standardization Agency,(2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. K Suma'mur. Company Hygiene and Work Safety. CV Haji Mas Agug Seto, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B Murray. Hydration and Physical performance. Hydration and Health Proportion. ILSI North America, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Oppliger. Jrnl of Hmn Kntcs, pp. 15: 231-233.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Puspita, Airlangga University, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Directorate General of Land Transportation is accessed at http://ppid.dephub.go.id/, accessed on 2 November 2018 at 07.00. [Google Scholar]
- A., Shadrina, University of Indonesia, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian Ministry of Manpower. Regulation of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration No.5 Year 2018 . About Work Safety and Health Work Environment, (2018): [Google Scholar]
- Marcos, A., Manonelles, P. & Palacios, N.,. Physical Activity, Hydration and Health. Nutrition Hospitalaria, ( 2014) Volume VI. [Google Scholar]
- G Bates. & J Schneider,., Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, (2008) Pp. 3 (21): 4-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beatty, J. & Kauwell, G. P. A. Hydration in Hot Working Environments.( 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I Rachmatiani, I Suryadibrata, S Nurlita,. & A Lisswardi, Energy Metaboslime and Thermogulation, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.