E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Information System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Jose Angel, BLE Nano hardware development kit for Bluetooth Low Energy (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aguilar, R. Vidal, C. Gomez, Opportunistic Sensor Data Collection with Bluetooth Low Energy. Sensors (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gomez, J. Oller, J. Paradells, Overview and Evaluation of Bluetooth Low Energy: An Emerging Low-Power Wireless Technology. Sensors (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Atmel Corporation,"Integrating the Internet of Things: Necessary building blocks for broad market adoption", San Jose, USA: Atmel, 0776 Corporate IOT WhitePaper US 102014. [Google Scholar]
- Jessica Chani Cahuana, Chalmers, A Search for a Convenient Data Encryption Algorithm For an Internet of Things Device. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Suhad Shakir, Hilal Adnan Fadhil, Zahereel I. Abdul Khabib, Rasim Azeez Kadhim. Cloud computing Data security: AES Encryption algorithm and PRT-PVD Steganography Technique. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 9(19) Special (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Daemen, Joan; Rijmen, Vincent. "AES Proposal: Rijndael". National Institute of Standards and Technology. - P. 10-17, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ashokkumar C.; Ravi Prakash Giri; Bernard Menezes. IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P). pp. 261–275, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Smart and F. Vercauteren, “Fully homomorphic encryption with relatively small key and ciphertext sizes,” public Key Cryptography-PKC Springer Berlin Heidelberg, vol. 6056, P. 420-443. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gentry A Fully Homomorphic Encryption Scheme. PhD thesis, Stanford University, P. 199 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gentry, C. A Fully Homomophic Encryption Scheme. Ph.D. Thesis, Standford University, Stanford, CA, USA, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Craig Gentry. . In the 41st ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lv, F. Meng, C. Zhang, Y. Lv, N. Cao, and J. Jiang. A general architecture of iot system. In 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE) and IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing (EUC), Volume 1, pages 659–664, July (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.