E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Smart Information System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. Kao, S. Poteet, Natural Language Processing and Text Mining (Springer, Washington, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ur-Rahman, J.A. Harding, Textual data mining for industrial knowledge management and text classification: A business oriented approach, Expert Systems with Applications 39, 5, 4729–4739 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Miner, A. Fast, D. Delen, T. Hill, J. Elder, B. Nisbet, Practical Text Mining and Statistical Analysis for Non-Structured Text Data Application (Elsevier, Oxford, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, R. Jin, Z.H. Zhou, Understanding bag-of-words model: A statistical framework, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 1, 1–4, 43–52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, M. Kamber, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques Second Edition (Morgan Kaufmann, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Taheri, M. Mammadov, Learning The Naïve Bayes Classifier With Optimization Models, Internasional Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 787–795 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Feldman, J. Sanger, The Text Mining Handbook: Advanced Approaches in Analyzing Unstructured Data (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Isa, L.H. Lee, V.P. Kallimani, R. RajKumar, Text document Preprocessing with the Bayes Formula for Classification Using the Support vector machine, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 20, 9, 1264-1272 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vapnik, The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory (Springer, New York, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.