E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information System for Economic and Business|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- M. Freeman, “The 2 customer lifecycles,” Intell. Enterp., vol. 2, no. 16, p. 9, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- C. Rygielski, J.-C. Wang, and D. C. Yen, “Data mining techniques for customer relationship management,” Technol. Soc, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 483-502, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Q. CHEN and L. DU, “Managing Mobile Market Users Based on the AARRR Model in the Age of Big Data,” Manag. Sci. Eng., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 58-66, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Guoxiang and Q. Zhiheng, “Data Mining Applications in Marketing Strategy,” in 2013 Third International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Engineering Applications, (2013), pp. 518–520. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Adeniyi, Z. Wei, and Y. Yongquan, “Automated web usage data mining and recommendation system using K-Nearest Neighbor (KNN) classification method,” Appl. Comput. Informatics, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 90–108, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maheshwari, Business intelligence and data mining. Business Expert Press, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. A. Berry and G. S. Linoff, Data mining techniques: for marketing, sales, and customer relationship management. John Wiley & Sons, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, “Data mining: concepts and techniques, Waltham, MA,” Morgan Kaufman Publ., vol. 10, pp. 971–978, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Suchacka, M. Skolimowska-Kulig, and A. Potempa, “A k-Nearest Neighbors method for classifying user sessions in e-commerce scenario,” J. Telecommun. Inf. Technol., (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Ishikiriyama, D. Miro, and C. F. S. Gomes, “Text Mining Business Intelligence: a small sample of what words can say,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 55, pp. 261–267, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. Isik, M. C. Jones, and A. Sidorova, “Business intelligence (BI) success and the role of BI capabilities,” Intell. Syst. accounting, Financ. Manag., vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 161–176, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bologa and R. Bologa, “Business intelligence using software agents,” Database Syst. J., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 31–42, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.