E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A. Leorda, M. Timoshko Prevention of digestive tract dysfunction in calves under transport stress, Veterinary medicine of agricultural animals 1, 61-63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- 2.A. Salo, V. Popov, M. Poberukhin, Stress Tolerance of purebred and crossbred young animals to transport and pre-slaughter stress. Innovative ways to improve the efficiency of agricultural production mater. International. Science - practice. Conf. Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences, all-Russian research Institute. Institute of meat cattle breeding, pp 116-117 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Trush Morpho-physiological aspects of growth and adaptation, International scientific readings: collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference) 11-14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Trush On the relationship between the morphofunctional state of the thyroid and adrenal glands and the safety of calves. International scientific readings: collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference, 32-36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Avylov the Influence of stress factors on the resistance of the body of pigs. Veterinary medicine of agricultural animals 3, 46-47 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Azhmuldinov Comparative assessment of the adaptive ability of various breeds of bulls. Ways to intensify production and processing of agricultural products and current conditions. Materialy mezhdun. scientific and practical Conf. in 2 parts, 54-56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lyapina, E. Azhmuldinov, N. Belov Morphological and biochemical parameters of blood of young cattle under various conditions of its maintenance, News of the Oreburg state agrarian University, 136-138 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Zimin, Hormones and their role in metabolism, Veterinary medicine of agricultural animals 9, 4-11 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Scherbatykh, Peter, Psychology of stress and methods of correction, 256 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Himicheva, L. D. Samusenko Correction of technological stress in young cattle Biology in agriculture 4 (13), 10 - 12. [Google Scholar]
- S. Batanov, O. Starostina Milk productivity of first-born cows of different stress-resistance, Zootechnia 2, 18-19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Ueremey Stress state of the body and its influence on the productivity of cows in dairy complexes. Scientific notes of the educational institution “Vitebsk order” Badge of honor “ state Academy of veterinary medicine 2, 143-145 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Teltsov Health and laws of individual development. Materials scientific. practical Conf. dedicated to the memory of prof 3, 344-358 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Teltsov Concept of growing highly productive animals. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference, To the 25th anniversary of the Department of animal science of the Bryansk state agricultural Academy, 21-31 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shulga., D. Petrukhin, D. Zhelyabovskaya Some aspects of colostral immunity formation in newborn animals, Vestn. Krasgau 8, 136-139 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dikunina, L. Plavshak, I. Shulga, N. Shulga. Technological scheme of prevention of respiratory diseases of newborn calves, 12, 198-202 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zurabov., Z. Zurabova Some parameters of the adaptation of highly productive cows, imported to the territory of the RT from foreign countries to new conditions. Scientific notes of the Kazan state Academy of veterinary medicine Of N. E. Bauman, 211, pp 259-262 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Levakhin, E. Azhmuldinov, M. M. Titov Growth Intensity and adaptive qualities of bulls of various breeds under the influence of technological stress factors. Bulletin of meat cattle breeding. 31(89), 54-58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Karpenko, A. M. Enukashvili Yu. Seasonal changes in the mineral composition of blood serum of cattle. Materials of H1P mezhdunarod. Moscow veterinary Congress 201 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyapina Reducing losses of meat products when weaning calves from cows and subsequent stresses during the period of growing and selling bullocks Izvestiya Orenburg state agrarian University. 4, 243-246 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Konovalov. Methodology and practice of assessing the stress resistance of cattle Vestnik agro-industrial complex of the u er ga region. 1, 38-42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.