E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- R. L. Sharvadze, T. A. Krasnoshchekova, L. I. Perepelkina, V. V. Samuylo, Y. B. Kurkov Use of chelated formsof microelements contained in natural food resources in feeding animals within the territory of the Amur Riverregion EurAsian Journal of BioSciences. 12(1), 143-148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Pluske, D. L. Turpin, J.-C. Kim Gastrointestinal tract (gut) health in the young pig Animal Nutrition, 4 (2), pp. 187-196. doi: 10.1016/j.aninu.2017.12.004 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Willing, G. Malik, A.G. Van Kessel, Nutrition and Gut Health in Swine Sustainable Swine Nutrition, 197-213. ISBN: 978-081380534-4 (2012) doi: 10.1002/9781118491454.ch8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 4.G.D. Xue, R. Barekatain, S.B. Wu, M. Choct, R.A. Swick, Dietary L-glutamine supplementation improves growth performance, gut morphology, and serum biochemical indices of broiler chickens during necrotic enteritis challenge, 97 (4), 1334-1341 (2018) Poultry Science,. doi: 10.3382/ps/pex444 [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Liao, Nyachoti, M. Using probiotics to improve swine gut health and nutrient utilization 3 (4), 331-343. (2017) doi: 10.1016/j.aninu.2017.06.007 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rudisin Influence of the probiotic “Rivestimento” on the growth rate and the indicators of control slaughter of young pigs Pig breeding, 7, 44-45 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Shamilova, N. M. Shamilov Study of probiotic effectiveness in experiments on pigs Scientific notes of the Kazan state Academy of veterinary medicine named after N. E. Bauman, 211, 337-340 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fajardo, L. Pastrana, J. Mendez, I. Rodriguez, C. Fucinos, N..P Guerra Effects of feeding of two potentially probiotic preparations from Lactic Acid Bacteria on the performance and faecal microflora of broiler chickens. Scient. (2012). World J.2012:562635. https://doi.org/10.1100/2012/562635 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kenny, H. Smidt, E. Mengheri, B. Miller, Probiotics-do they have a role in the pig industry? Animal, 5 (3), 462-470 (2011) doi: 10.1017/S175173111000193X [Google Scholar]
- D. Józefiak, S. Kaczmarek, A. Rutkowski “A note on the effects of selected prebiotics on the performance and ileal microbiota of broiler chickens”, Journal of Animal and Feed Sciences, 17, 3, 392-397 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Xue, R. Barekatain, S.B. Wu, M. Choct, R.A. Swick “Dietary L-glutamine supplementation improves growth performance, gut morphology, and serum biochemical indices of broiler chickens during necrotic enteritis challenge”, Poultry science, 97, 4, 1334-1341 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, K. Teng, Y. Liu, W. Shi, J. Zhang, E. Dong, X. Zhang, Y. Tao Lactobacillus plantarum PFM 105 promotes intestinal development through modulation of gut microbiota in weaning piglets”, Frontiers in Microbiology, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. F. Gorlov, V. A. Baranikov, N. A. Yurina, N. A. Omelchenko, E. A. Maxim Productive action of a complex of probiotic additives Agrarian scientific journal, 11, 17-20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Suárez, N. Buitrago “Probiotic supplementation with Lactobacillus casei in sows and its effects on the zootechnical parameters of piglets”, Revista de Investigaciones Veterinarias del Peru, 30, 2, 645-654 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Reyer, M. Oster, U. M. McCormack, E. Muráni, G. E. Gardiner & Wimmers, K. 2020, “Host-microbiota interactions in ileum and caecum of pigs divergent in feed efficiency contribute to nutrient utilization”, Microorganisms, 8, 4(2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Osepchuk Experience of using solid palm fats in diets for young pigs SB. nauch. Tr. Stavropol research Institute of animal husbandry and feed production 3, 1.145-148 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cui, Q. Wang, S. Wang, Q. Diao “The facilitating effect of tartary buckwheat flavonoids and lactobacillus plantarum on the growth performance, nutrient digestibility, antioxidant capacity, and fecal microbiota of weaned piglets”, Animals, 9, 11(2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Quesnel, C. Farmer “Review: Nutritional and endocrine control of colostrogenesis in swine”, Animal, 13, S1, S26-S34 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, & S.F. Liao“Physiological effects of dietary amino acids on gut health and functions of swine”, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6, JUN (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.