E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- H. F. Clark Rabies serogroup viruses in neuroblastoma sells: Propagation, “ Autointerference”, and apparently random back-mutation of attenuated viruses to the virulent state Infection and Immunity, 27, 10121022. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Botvinkin, D. Otgonbaatar, T. Tsoodol Rabies in the adjacent territories of Russia and Mongolia (historical review) Sib. Medzhurnal, 7, 8-10 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Vedernikov, A. A. Shabeikin, A. A. Harkevich Review of the epizootic situation of rabies in the Russian Federation in 2000 and forecast for 2001б Veterinary pathology, № 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Gruzdev, V. V. Nedosekov Rabies of animals Moscow: Aquarium, 304, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Lozovoy Analysis of the epizootic situation for particularly dangerous and economically significant animal diseases in the CIS member States (2013-2015) Veterinary medicine today, 1. 64-68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Onishchenko, Y. A. Popov, E. B. Ezhlova Epidemiological situation and identification of the rabies virus among the people in the territory of the Russian Federation in the period 2002 – 2015 Problems of especially dangerous infections, 3, 27-32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Starodubova, O. V. Preobrazhenskaya, V. Kuzmenko rabies Vaccine: current status and prospects Molecular biology, 49, 4, 577-584 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. hismatullina, a.m. Gulyukin, S. R. Kulakova, I. V. Amirova Improvement of measures to combat rabies in the Smolensk region, Veterinary science, 4, 24-27 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Cherkassky, O. S. Hadartsev, A. A. Movsesyants Epidemiological surveillance of rabies in the Russian Federation Vaccination, 1, 37, 2-5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Chernov Epizootological features of animal rabies in the Republic of Tatarstan Modern achievements of veterinary medicine and biology-in agricultural production: materials II vseros. scientific-practical Conf. with internat. p., p. 100th anniversary of the birth of Dr. vet. Khamit Valeevich Ayupov (2014). - Ufa: Bashkir GAU, 2014. - P. 141-144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.