E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- O.Yu. Busarova, G.G. Koltun, V.V. Podvalova Parasites of salmon fish (Salmonidae) of Azabache Lake (Kamchatka), dangerous to human health and affecting the quality of fish raw materials Research of aquatic biological resources of Kamchatka and the north-western part of the Pacific Ocean, 48, 31-42. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Busarova, G.G. Koltun, V.V. Podvalova Assessment of the parasitic safety of salmonids from Lake Azabache, Kamchatka The role of agrarian science in the development of forestry and agriculture in the Far East: materials of the II National (All-Russian) scientific and practical conference, 56-58 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Akbaev, F.I. Vasilevich, P.M. Akbaev Parasitology and invasive diseases of animals: Textbook, 778 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ross, А. Paiboon Sithithaworn, T. N. Petney Opisthorchis viverrini: an underestimated parasite in world health Trends in Parasitologis, 24, I. 11, 497-501 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pantyukhov Opisthorchiasis in Pavlodar region: Epidemiology, clinic, struggle: thesis. 28 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gershun, R.K. Tuyakova Workshop on veterinary hygiene, 263 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Thanh Thi Ha Dao, Tuan Van Bui et al. Opisthorchis viverrini infections and associated risk factors in a lowland area of Binh Dinh Province, Central Vietnam, 157, 151-157 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Zhumabekova Parasites of fish of the Kazakhstan Irtysh region: thesis, Ph.D. in Biological sciences, 40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kusainova Epidemiological features of opisthorchiasis at the present stage: thesis, Ph.D. in Medicine., 25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. YilChai, K. Darwin Murrell, A. J. Lymbery Fish-borne parasitic zoonoses: Status and issues International Journal for Parasitology, 35, I. 11–12,1233-1254 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Safiullin, S.K. Shibitov Opisthorchiasis of carnivores, 12, 30-33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Diemert 119 - Cestode and Trematode Infections, Infectious Diseases (Fourth Edition), 2, 1032-1037. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Beer Biology of the causative agent of opisthorchiasis, 336 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Beisenbieva Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of chronic opisthorchiasis and new approaches to etiotropic therapy(2016)-89 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Ignatov Epizootological monitoring in parasitosis of dogs. Epizootological parameters of parasitosis of dogs (2007) 25p. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Polyakov, A.Ya. Lysenko Helminthiasis in children and adolescents (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tangkawattana, P. Tangkawattana Chapter Three - Reservoir Animals and Their Roles in Transmission of Opisthorchis viverrini Advances in Parasitology, 69-95. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.