E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V.A. Chulkina, E.Yu. Toropova, G.J. Stecov. Integrated Protection of Plants: Phytosanitary Systems and Technologies (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Davydov, M.S. Mazing, V.V. Yushkova, A.V. Stirmanov, V.Yu. Rud. A new method for monitoring the health condition based on nondestructive signals of laser radiation absorption and scattering, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1410(1), 012067 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Davydov, M. Sokolov, W. Hogland, A. Glinushkin, A. Markaryan. The application of pesticides and mineral fertilizers in agriculture, MATEC Web of Conferences, 245, 11003(2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Glinushkin, T. Akimov, O. Beloshapkina, M. Diuldin, J. Molnár. Fungicidal activity of seed disinfectants against root rot of wheat in various types of soils. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 390(1),012015 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Glinushkin, V.I. Startsev, L.V. Startseva. Biological Aspects of Economic Efficiency of Crop Farming, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 459(6),062069 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kiseleva, A.V. Ovsyankina, T.M. Kolomiets, N.S. Zhemchuzhina, A.P. Glinushkin. Some aspects of the distribution of Fusarium on cereals of Russia, Acta Phytopathologica et Entomologica Hungarica. 51(2), c. 183-192 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Naliukhin, S.M. Khamitova, A.P. Glinushkin, O.V. Siluyanova, D.A. Belozerov Changes in the Metagenome of Prokaryotic Community as an Indicator of Fertility of Arable Soddy-Podzolic Soils upon Fertilizer Application. Eurasian Soil Science. 51(3), p. 321-326 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sanin. Epiphytotics of Diseases of Grain Crops: Theory and Practice (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Strel’Tsova , I. Podkovyrov, A. Sevryugina, Y. Spiridonov, A. Ovsyankina, A. Gerner. Defeat Fusarium fungi underground and aboveground system of wheat in the conditions of gray-forest and dark chestnut soils, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 390, 1, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zharikov, R.V. Davydov, V.A. Lyapishev, V.Y. Rud, Y.V. Rud, A.P. Glynushkin. Features of the induced photopleochroism oscillations in a photosensitive structures based on CuInSe2. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.