E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- N. Martynov, V. Dobromirov, D. Avramov, V. Miroshkin, Electrohydraulic pretreatment method for the purpose of complex enrichment of fine clay ores of weathering crust, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1614, 012056, https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012056 [Google Scholar]
- N. Martynov, D. Avramov, G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, Pulsed electric discharge in an aqueous medium for processing raw amber, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1614, 012060, https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012060 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Zolotov, T. N. Shekhovtsova, K.V. Oskolok (Eds.), Fundamentals of analytical chemistry. Practical guide (2017) ISBN 978-5-00101-037-1 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Yutkin, Electrohydraulic effect and its application in industry. Leningrad: Mashinostroyeniye, Leningrad Department (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, Forecast of the morphological composition of municipal solid waste in Moscow (Russia), E3S Web of Conferences 135, 01053 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913501053 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ventsyulis, Yu.I. Skorik, T.M. Florinskaya Waste management system: principles of organization and evaluation criteria (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Aleksandrovskaya, A.M. Kuzmenkova, N.F. Gulyaev, Ya.I. Krkhambaev, Sanitary cleaning of cities from solid household waste (1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shah, K. Sambaraju, Technical and Economic Analysis of Composting Enterprises in Bangalore. India Case Study Report (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, Microbiological characteristics of municipal solid waste in St. Petersburg. E3S Web of Conferences 135, 01058 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913501058 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.