E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- E.A. Koroleva, S.S. Sokolov, I.I. Makashina Freight forwarding space as a component of transport and logistic Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Conference Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Koroleva, S.S. Sokolov, I.I. Makashina E.V. Filatova Information technologies as a way of port activity optimization in conditions of digital economy International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019) Environmental Economics and Management E3S Web Conf. 138 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Koroleva, S.S. Sokolov, I.I. Makashina E.V. Filatova Structural components of space as a component of logistic MATEC Web of Conferences. Siberian Transport Forum, 239, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the company Airobotics [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the company BoxBay [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the company Cavotec [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the company Wartsila [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Galynkin, et al. Catalysis in Industry 3(1), pp 57–61 (2011) doi:10.1134/s2070050411010053Overview of Maritime transport. Report UNCTAD (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volvo Vera: driverless electric truck without cab [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.