E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A. Langille One seasons salt accumulation in soil and trees adjacent to a highway. Hart science 11, 6, 575-576 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verspoor Wayne Highway drainage and its effect on Michigan Waters, Michigan Highway Conf. Proc.: 56th Grand Rapids. Mech., 45-50 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- L. Steubing, Immissions belastung der straβenrandvegetation. Natur und Land sch. 51, 9, 239-244 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jorgin, Die wertschatrung der Natur in der Kosten - Nutzen - Analyse Int. Verehrsm 41(2), 103-104 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Modi and N. P. Shinkar, Environmental impact assessment of road from Ujjain to Jaora. International Journal of Engineering and Advance Technology 1, 2249-8958 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, M. Pushkarev, Forecast of the morphological composition of municipal solid waste in Moscow (Russia). E3S Web of Conferences 135, 01053 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913501053 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Beelen, R. G Hoek, P. A. Vanden-Brand, R. A. Goldbohm, Fischer P and Schouten LJ. Long-term exposure to traffic-related air pollution and lung cancer risk. Epidemiology, 19, 702–710 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Laden, J. Schwartz, F. E. Speizer FE Reduction in fine particulate air pollution and mortality: Extended follow-up of the Harvard six cities study American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 173, 667-672 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorokhov Green nature of the city, 528 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. SLEPYKH Antimicrobial and ionizing properties of woody vegetation under the influence of abiotic factors, 39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kochergina, A. S. Darkovskaya Phytoncidal properties of coniferous introducents of specially protected natural territories of Voronezh Byull. bot. Saratov state garden. UN-TA, 84-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Shyu, B. Y. Cheng and W. T. Fang. The Effect of Developing a Tunnel across a Highway on the Water Quality in an Upstream Reservoir Watershed Area— A Case Study of the Hsuehshan Tunnel in Taiwan International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health Public Health, 9, 3344-3353 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. N. Abewickrema, R. W. N. Amanthika, Tennakoon RK, Tennakoon AH, Caldera HMM, Safnas M and Miguntanna NP. Assessment of water quality impacts of highway and road construction projects, South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine Research Symposium on Engineering Advancements–RSEA, 136-143. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Nase, S. Sultana, Gomes R and Noor S. Heavy metal pollution of soil and vegetable grown near roadside at Gazipur. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research, 37(1), 9-17 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Padoan, C. Romè, F. Ajmone-Marsan. Bioaccessibility and size distribution of metals in road dust and roadside soils along a peri-urban transect, Science of The Total Environment, 601–602 89–98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Toxicity evaluation of highway stormwater runo M. Kayhaniana; and M.L. Johnsonb Scientia Iranica A 26(4), 2133, 2153 Sharif University of Technology Scientia Iranica (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Grebenshchikova, N. A. Gorbacheva Improvement of roadside territory in the construction of linear structures. Materials of the X international forum: Protection and rational use of forest resources, 119-122 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Shelkovkina, E. A. Grebenshchikova, N. A. Gorbacheva Recultivation of disturbed land in the construction of highways. Bulletin of the Kursk state agricultural Academy, 1, 29-35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.