E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- O.V. Shchegorets Soybean production, monograph. Second revised and enlarged edition - Krasnoznamensk: Paradise Printing House LLC, 600 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sectoral program of the Russian Soy Union “Development of the production and processing of soybeans in the Russian Federation for 2015–2020» 85 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Tikhonchuk The farming system of the Amur Region: production and practical guid of Agriculture, 570 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shchegorets, N.D. Kumskova, S.V. Gorshkov Cultivation of oil flax as an innovative project for the diversification of crop production in the Amur Region Far Eastern Agrarian Bulletin. 1 (25), 22-26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shchegorets, S.I. Vologdin Prospects for the cultivation of drug-free cannabis in the Amur Region Agricultural industry problems and prospects All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 83 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of innovative development of the agricultural industry of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zolotnitsky Soya in the Far East. - Khabarovsk: Book publishing house 248 (1962). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Penchukov, G.K. Skroders, G.K. Shelevoy Ridge crops of soybeans in the Amur region. 90 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Tikhonchuk, Ecological bases of mobilization of soybean genetic resources: monograph Blagoveshchensk: Publishing house of DalGAU, 177 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bumbar Soybean harvesting: monograph Blagoveshchensk (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Amur Region [Google Scholar]
- V. Akberdina, L. Pushkareva, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Social, Business, and Academic Leadership (ICSBAL 2019) doi:10.2991/icsbal-19.2019.3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.