E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V.V. Reimer, A.V. Ulezko Conceptual and methodological approaches to the formation of an innovative system within agricultural food sector, Voronezh: Bulletin of Voronezh State Agrarian University, 4(47), 196-207 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Reimer, A.V. Ulezko Conceptual approach to developing a strategy for the innovative development of the agricultural sector in the F ar East, 1, 20-26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sandu Organizational and economic aspects of the formation of innovative systems in agribusiness, ed I.S. Sandu. Moscow: VNIIESKH, 169 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- А.V. Ulezko, N.G. Nechaev, I.S. Sokovykh, A.V. Klimov Economic entities of the agrarian sector: resource support and innovative development. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorshkova, L. Grigoryeva, P. Perekhodov, E. Shkarupa, A. Arkannikov Informational and analytical support for integration of agro-industrial enterprises in Russia, Russia and the European Union. Development and Perspectives.399–405 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ulezko, V. Reimer, O. Ulezko Theoretical and methodological aspects of digitalization in agriculture. Proceedings from IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Moscow. Russia, IOP Publishing , 274. 012062 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Savchenko On the prospects of agro-industrial clusters formation, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 5, 1681-1686 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ternovykh, N.G. Nechaev, A.A. Izmalkov Agro-industrial integrated formations: state and development prospects, Monograph VSAU, 245 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ivanova, E.Y. Merkulova Qqualitative changes of the state regulation of reproduction processes in agriculture based on digital technologies. Quality-Access to Success, 19(S2), 130-134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kosolapova Digital agricultural economic system and electronic agricultural development intensification, Studies in Computational Intelligence. 826. 663-674 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kreneva, E. Tsaregorodtsev, Y. Sredina, Agro-industrial complex in the conditions of development of digital society as the instrument of economic development of the region. Proceedings from SGEM 18: International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Yurina, The digitalization of agriculture as a priority direction of russian economic’s development. Proceedings from EpSBS CIEDR 2018: The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences. Future Academy. Veliky Novgorod, Russia, Future Academy (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Reimer, A.V. Ulezko Innovative-oriented development of the agroindustrial complex of the Far East: monograph 348 (2016) 348 [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ternovykh, N.G. Nechaev Development of the integrated structures in the agro-industrial complex: problems of solution stages, Econ. of agricult. and proc. companies, 8,53–56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Borisova, L. Abramova, L. Zageeva, E. Popkova, I. Morozova Role of agricultural clusters in provision of food security, Europ. Res. Studies J., 3, 18, 287–298 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Pechenegina Fformation of the economic clusters as the impulse of economic growth, Int. J. of Appl. Busin. and Econ. Res., 14, no. 14, 727–734 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Yankovskaya, et al, Some problems arising in ensuring the right to information of employees Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues 22(4), 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.