E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Aroua M K, Leong S P P, Teo L Y, et al. Real-time determination of kinetics of adsorption of lead (II) onto palm shell-based activated carbon using ion selective electrode, Bio resource Technology. 99 (2007) 5786–5792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basta N T, Gradwohl R, Snethen K L, et al. Chemical immobilization of lead, zinc, and cadmium in smelter-contaminated soils using biosolids and rock phosphate, Journal of Environmental Quality. 30 (2001) 1222–1230. [Google Scholar]
- Bradl H B. Adsorption of heavy metal ions on clays .In Hubbard A T (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Surface and Colloid Science .New York: Marcel Dekker Ltd, 2002, 373–384. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y Q, Dong Y H. Progress of research and utilization of soil amendments, Ecology and Environment. 17 (2008) 1282–1289. [Google Scholar]
- Covelo E F, Vega F A, Andrade M L. Simultaneous sorption and desorption of Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb, and Zn in acid soils I. Selectivity sequences, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 147 (2007) 852–861. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Covelo E F, Vega F A, Andrade M L. Competitive sorption and desorption of heavy metals by individual soil components, Journal of Hazardous Materials. 140 (2007) 308–315. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- He H P, Guo J G, Xie X D, et al. Experimental studies on the selective adsorption of Cu2+,Pb2+,Zn2+,Cd2+Cr3+ ions on montmorillonite, illite and kaolinite and the influence of medium conditions, Acta Mineralogica Sinica. 19 (1999) 231–235. [Google Scholar]
- Jia M X, Sun C Y. study on adsorption behavior of metal ions on some silicate minerals, Mining and metallurgy. 10 (2001) 25–30. [Google Scholar]
- Kabbashi N A, Atieh M A, Al-Mamun A, et al. Kinetic adsorption of application of carbon nanotubes for Pb(II) removal from aqueous solution, Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae. 21 (2009) 539–544. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Dong Y H, Hang X S, et al.Advances in application of environmental mineral materials in soil environment remediation, Acta Pedologica Sinica. 48 (2011) 629–638. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Y H, Zhuge Y P, Gu J G, Chao Y. Research progress of remedying the heavy metal contaminated soils with clay minerals, Shandong agriculture sciences. (2008) 68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Lu A H. Basic properties of environmental mineral materials: natural self-purification of inorganic minerals, Acta oetrologica et mineralogical. 20 (2001) 371–381. [Google Scholar]
- Shang P, Shen J F, Zhao R H. Environmental mineral materials. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L Q, Luo L, Ma YB, et al. In situ immobilization of heavy metals-contaminatedsoils: a review, Chinese journal of applied ecology. 20 (2009) 1214–1222. [Google Scholar]
- Xu C, Chen B R, Lv G M, et.al. research progress of chemical fixation of heavy metals in soil by silicate and phosphate, Environmental science and management. 37 (2012) 164–168. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y, Liang X F, Peng L, et al. Research advances on immobilization remediation of heavy metal contaminated farmland soil with clay minerals, Shandong Agriculture sciences. 49 (2017) 156–162. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang J, Yu G. R. Effects of surface coatings on electrochemical properties and contaminant sorption of clay minerals, Chemosphere. 49 (2002) 619–628. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.