E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Cao Zhihong. Soil and fertilization for high-quality flue-cured tobacco production [M]. Nanjing: Jiangsu Science and Technology Press, 1991: 38–43. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Xingjun, Xu Shujian. Soil nutrient status and tobacco leaf quality and relationship analysis in Linyi tobacco area [J]. China Tobacco Science, 2010, 31 (5): 49–52. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jichang. Introduction to Land Engineering [M]. Science Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Kai, Deng Xiaohua, Li Yongfu, et al. Temporal and spatial characteristics of pH in tobacco planting soil in Shaoyang and its relationship with soil nutrients [J]. Journal of Beijing Agricultural College, 2014, 29 (1): 6–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiangdan, Deng Xiaohua, Wang Feng, et al. Distribution characteristics of tobacco planting soil pH in southwestern Guizhou and its relationship with soil nutrients [J]. Journal of Anhui Agricultural University, 2014, 41 (6): 1070–1074. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China. Soil testing: People’s Republic of China Agricultural Industry Standard NY/T 1121 [M]. Beijing: China Agricultural Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Ke, Meng Xianxi, Shi Chongxiu. Research on the laboratory processing and preservation method of soil samples with mercury background value [J]. Journal of Agricultural Environmental Sciences, 1985 (04): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Rukun. Soil agricultural chemical analysis method [M]. Beijing: China Agricultural Science and Technology Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianghua, Li Zhihong, Liu Jianli, et al. Evaluation of soil nutrient abundance in major tobacco regions in China [J]. Chinese Journal of Tobacco, 2004.11 (3): 14–18. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jianxin, Shi Lihong, Long Shiping. The status and evaluation of soil nutrients in the main tobacco producing areas of Hunan [J]. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University: Natural Science Edition, 2005, 31 (4): 376–380. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Long, Ye Xiefeng, Zhang Mengchu, et al. Correlation and path analysis of soil pH value and soil nutrients [J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2013 (01): 371-372 + 398. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Junhong, Deng Wei, Zhang Yuxia. The spatial differentiation law of soil organic matter and total nitrogen in the ring-shaped vegetation zone of Wulanpao wetland in Inner Mongolia [J]. Lake Science, 2002 (02): 51–57. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xiaohua, Zhang Yao, Tian Feng, et al. Tobacco planting soil pH and main nutrient characteristics and their interrelationship in western Hunan [J]. Soil, 2017, 049 (001): 49–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.