E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Kim, K. I., & Lee, K. M. Dynamic programming-based vessel speed adjustment for energy saving and emission reduction. Energies, 11(5) (2018) 1273–1279. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, K., Yan, X., Yuan, Y., & Tang, D. Optimizing ship energy efficiency: Application of particle swarm optimization algorithm. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment, 232 (4)(2018) 379–391. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y., Li, Z., Malekian, R., & Yan, X. Analysis of the operational ship energy efficiency considering navigation environmental impacts. Journal of Marine Engineering & Technology, 16(3) (2017) 150–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan, A., Yan, X., Yin, Q., Sun, X., & Zhang, D. Clustering of the inland waterway navigational environment and its effects on ship energy consumption. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment, 231 (1)(2017) 57–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang, Y. M., & Oh, J. S. Development of Power Energy Management System for Ships including Energy Saving of Separated Load Systems. Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, 22(1) (2018) 131–139. [Google Scholar]
- Schuiling, B., & van Terwisga, T. Hydrodynamic working principles of Energy Saving Devices in ship propulsion systems. International Shipbuilding Progress, 63(4) (2017) 255–290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orosa, J. A., Costa, Á. M., & Pérez, J. A. A new modelling procedure of the engine room ventilation system for work risk prevention and energy saving. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment, 231 (4)(2017) 863–870. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hasselaar, T. W., & Xing-Kaeding, Y. Evaluation of an energy saving device via validation speed/power trials and full scale CFD investigation. International Shipbuilding Progress, 63(4) (2017) 169–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.