E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Chakshu N K, Carson J, Sazonov I, et al. A semi-active human digital twin model for detecting severity of carotid stenoses from head vibration-A coupled computational mechanics and computer vision method[J]. Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2019, 35(5):e3180.1-e3180.17. [Google Scholar]
- Lee J. Integration of Digital Twin and Deep Learning in Cyber-Physical Systems: Towards Smart Manufacturing[J]. 2020, 38(8):901–910. [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Mahadevan S, Ling Y, et al. Dynamic Bayesian Network for Aircraft Wing Health Monitoring Digital Twin[J]. AIAA Journal, 2017, 55(3):1–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Liu Q, Chen X, et al. A digital twin-based approach for designing and decoupling of hollow glass production line[J]. IEEE Access, 2017, 5(2017):26901–26911. [Google Scholar]
- Hamada M, Takeshita A, Shimizu H, et al. Surgical simulation for dentigerous cyst in the maxillary sinus using full-color 3D salt modeling: Report of a case[J]. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Cases, 2018, 4(1):6–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim H, Han S. Geo-registration of wide-baseline panoramic image sequences using a digital map reference[J]. Multimedia Tools & Applications, 2017, 76(9):11215–11233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeynalian M, Khorasgani M Z. Structural performance of concrete poles used in electric power distribution network[J]. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 2018, 18(3):863–876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y, Jiang W, Zou D, et al. Research on mechanism configuration and coordinated control for power distribution network live working robot[J]. Industrial Robot: the international journal of robotics research and application, 2020, 47(3):453–462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Du S, Sheng W. Classification and identification of electric shock current for safety operation in power distribution network[J]. 2020, 5(2):145–152. [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, Z. Zhao, Q. Zhang. Failure rate model for optical fiber cable in electric power communication network based on Weibull distribution function[J]. Power System Protection & Control, 2017, 45(17):92–99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.