E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Wang, H. Lin, D. Qiu, J. Ao, L.Du, Z. & He, B. Research on multiobjective group decision-making in condition-based maintenance for transmission and transformation equipment based on d-s evidence theory. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 6(2) (2015) 1035–1045. [Google Scholar]
- Arab, A. Tekin, E. Khodaei, A. Khator, S. K. & Han, Z. System hardening and condition-based maintenance for electric power infrastructure under hurricane effects. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 65 (3)(2016) 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Clements, D. & Mancarella, P. Systemic modelling and integrated assessment of asset management strategies and staff constraints on distribution network reliability. Electric power systems research, 155(2) (2018) 164–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Debnath, U. K. Ahmad, I. & Habibi, D. Gridable vehicles and second life batteries for generation side asset management in the smart grid. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 82(11) (2016) 114–123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yigit, M. Boluk, P. S. & Gungor, V. C. A new efficient error control algorithm for wireless sensor networks in smart grid. Computer standards & interfaces, 63(3) (2019) 27–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nejad, H. M. Movahhedinia, N. & Khayyambashi, M. R. Provisioning required reliability of wireless data communication in smart grid neighborhood area networks. Journal of Supercomputing, 73(2) (2017) 1–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luis Hernández-Callejo. A comprehensive review of operation and control, maintenance and lifespan management, grid planning and design, and metering in smart grids. Energies, 12(9) (2019) 1630-1639. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.