E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Advances in Energy Geostructures Research (organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- I. Sarbu, C. Sebarchievici General review of ground-source heat pump systems for heating and cooling of buildings Energy and Build. 70 441 – 454 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wu, J.M. Tinjum, W.J. Likos Coupled Thermal Conductivity Dryout Curve and Soil–Water Characteristic Curve in Modeling of Shallow Horizontal Geothermal Ground Loops Geotech Geol Eng. 33 193 – 205 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Simms, S.R. Haslam, J.R. Craig Impact of soil heterogeneity on the functioning of horizontal ground heat exchangers Geothermics 50 35 – 43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tang H. Nowamooz Outlet temperatures of a slinky-type Horizontal Ground Heat Exchanger with the atmosphere-soil interaction Ren. Energy 146 705 – 718 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Go, S. Lee, N.V. Nikhil, S. Yoon A new performance evaluation algorithm for horizontal GCHPs (ground coupled heat pump systems) that considers rainfall infiltration Energy 83 766 – 777 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yildiz, R. Stirling, S. Glendinning Monitoring of thermo-hydrological behaviour in Green Infrastructure E-UNSAT 2020 4th Eur. Conf. on Unsat. Soils (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.green-tech.co.uk/specialist-top-soils/top-soil/green-tree-topsoil [Google Scholar]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4RBqE6g_Jg&t [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, G. Huang, J. Lu, X. Yang, C. Zhuang, J. Qin A novel 2-D ring-tubes model and numerical investigation of heat and moisture transfer around helix ground heat exchanger Geothermics 85 101789 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gao, M. Shao Effects of temperature changes on soil hydraulic properties Soil & Till. Res. 153 145 – 154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kim, S. Lee, S. Yoon, G. Go Thermal performance evaluation and parametric study of a horizontal ground heat exchanger Geothermics 60 134 – 143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://s.campbellsci.com/documents/eu/manuals/tcav.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R Core Team R: A language and environment for statistical computing (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chalhoub, M. Bernier, Y. Coquet, M. Philippe A simple heat and moisture transfer model to predict ground temperature for shallow ground heat exchangers Ren. Energy 103 295 – 307 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nowamooz, S. Nikoosokhan, J. Lin, C. Chazallon Finite difference modeling of heat distribution in multilayer soils with time-spatial hydrothermal properties Ren. Energy 76 7 – 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.