E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- F. Han, R. Xie. Does the Aggelomeration of Producer Services Reduce Carbon Emissions ?[J]. Research on quantity economy, technology and economy, 34, 3:40-58(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jia, X. Yang. The Relationship between FDI and Reginal CO2 Emission: Dynamic Threshold Effect Based on Intellectual Property Protection[J]. Technical Economy, 39, 9:101-109(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liao. Research on the Impact of FDI on China’s Carbon Emissions at the Level of Human Capital[J]. Journal of Mudanjiang University, 29, 9:20-24(2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ji, L. Jiang. FDI in Service Industry, Upgrade of Industrial Structure and CO2 Emission in China[J]. Journal of Guangxi University of Finance and Economics, 26, 5:42-49(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, J. Xie. Input Servitization of Manufacturing Industry and Carbon Emission Intensity —Empirical Analysis Based on WIOD’s Cross-country Panel[J]. Finance & Trade Economics, 40, 8:100-115(2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, Y. Yao, M. Chen. Environmental Pollution Impacts under the Interaction of Technological Innovation Output and Producer Service Industry Concentration: Empirical Evidence of China from the Dynamic Perspective[J]. Ecological Economy, 36, 1: 56-62(2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cai, Z. Zhang, L. Zhu. Global Value Chain Embeddedness and Carbon Dioxide Emissions— An Empirical Study Based on Panel Data of China’s Industries[J]. International Trade Journal, 4:86-104(2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Arnold, B. Javorcik, A. Mattoo. The Productivity Effects of Services Liberalization: Evidence from the Czech Republic[J]. Journal of International Economics, 85, 1: 136-146(2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Qi, H. Xu. Industry Heterogeneity, Appropriate Intellectual Property Protection and Technology Progress of Export——Analysis Based on the Panel Data of Chinese Industries [J]. China Industrial Economics, 2:79-88(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.