E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Walls J.D., Tight gas sands-permeability, pore structure and clay. J. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 34:2707-2714 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Law B.E., Spencer W.C., Gas in tight reservoirs: an emerging energy. J. USGS Professional Paper, 12(1):233-252 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Surdam R.C., Boese S.W., Crossey L.J., The chemistry of secondary porosity. J. AAPG Memoir, 37 : 127-149 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Surdam R.C., Crossey L.J., Hagen E.S., Organic-inorganic and sandstone diagenesis. J .AAPG Bulletin, 73:1-23 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Tong X.G., Origin and distribution of unconventional oil. J. Journal of petroleum, S.1:20-26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu X M et al, Research progress and hot issues analysis of tight reservoir. Frontier of Geosciences, 25(2):141-145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ULIASZ-MISIAK B, PRZYBYCIN A, WINID B, Shale ang tight gas in Poland: legal environmental Issues. J. Energy policy, 65:68-77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- British Petroleum Company, BPstatitical review of world engery 2011. R. London: British Petroleum Company (2011) [Google Scholar]
- XIA Z, LI ZC, JIA R.Z., et al., Thin reservoir sedimentalry mocrofacies characterization based on well logging and seimic data: a case study. J. OIL Geophysical Prospecting, 5195:1002-1011 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- GOODWAY B, PEREZM, VARSEKJ, et al., Seismic petrophysics and isotropic-anisotropic AVO methods for unconventional gas exploration. J. geophysics, 75(5) :A65-A76 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.