E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- L. Jiabiao, W. Xiaobo, H. Zugen, et al. Multi-beam sounding surveying: principle, technology and data processing methods[M]. Beijing: Ocean Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jianhu, L. Jingnan. Multi-beam bathymetric surveying and image processing[M]. Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- T. Yunta. Sector-specific Beam Pattern Compensation for Multi-sector and Multi-swath Multi-beam Sonars[D]. The University of New Brunswick, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- W. Ziyin, Y. Fanlin, L. Xiaowen, et al. High Resolution Submarine Geomorphology[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruoting, L. Xiaodong, L. Zhiyu, et al. A bathymetric algorithm based on roll compensation for multi-beam echo sounder[J]. Technical Acoustics, 2013, 32(05): 368-372 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lingfeng. The motion compensation of multi-beam bathymetric system based on integrated navigation system[C]. China Institute of Inertial Technology. Proceedings of the conference on dynamic development direction of inertial technology. China Institute of Inertial Technology. China Institute of Inertial Technology, 2012:51-55 [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Kiesel. A New Pitch/Yaw Stabilized Bathymetric Survey System[J]. IEEE, 2000, 201-202 [Google Scholar]
- B. Fucheng. The study on movement compensation new technique and hardware design of multi-beam swath bathymetry[D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Suoping, Z. Chuntian. Motion compensation for wave measurements using up-looking sonar form underwater moving platform[J]. Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, 2009, 28(04): 59-62 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Haiting, L. Jiyuan, Z. Chunhua. Motion Compensation of Synthetic Aperture Sonar Based on Inertial Measuring System[J]. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2007(01):63-66 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huwanling, D. Hongbing. Study on Error Compensation for U- turn Attitude Angle Measurement Based on MEMS Inertial Technology[J]. Guizhou Science, 2012, 30(01): 70-72 [Google Scholar]
- T. Weifeng, Y. Bingcheng, L. Kai. Research on Identification and Compensation of Attitude Measurement Errors for SINS[J]. Chinese Journal of Inertial Technology, 1997(02):14-19 [Google Scholar]
- S-44 5th Edition. IHO Standards for Hydrographic Surveys[S]. Monaco: International Hydrographic Organization, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Technical Requirements for Multi-beam Bathymetry [S]. Naval Staff Navigation Assurance Bureau, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- H. Linbang, Z. Jianhu, Z. Hongmei, et al. A precise multi-beam sound ray tracking method taking into account the attitude angle[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2015, 36(01): 46-50 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.