E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Wu yong, Zhou lu, Zhang yiming, et al. Reservoir prediction of teng2 in jidong area, Jiergalangtu sag [J]. Natural gas industry 2008, 28 (11) : 53-55 [Google Scholar]
- Yi dinghong, Shi lanting, Lei Ming et al. Analysis of hydrocarbon accumulation characteristics and main controlling factors in Baorao trough, Jiergalangtu sag [J]. Xinjiang petroleum and natural gas, 2006, 2(2): 15-19 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jing, Fan Tingen, Fan Hongjun et al. Study on macro heterogeneity of Reservoirs in L16 Oil Field and its influence on thermal recovery of heavy oil [J]. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2016, 8(5): 982-996 [Google Scholar]
- Yu xinghe, Qu jianhua, Tan chengpeng et al. Fan delta conglomerate facies and genetic model of baikouquan formation, mahu depression [J]. Xinjiang petroleum geology, 2014, 3 (6) : 619-627 [Google Scholar]
- Niu daming, Zhang yunfeng, Liu guowen, et al. Sedimentary facies of the second member of the Tengger formation in Jirgalangtu, erlian basin [J]. Energy and environmental protection, 2020, 3 (18) : 82-87 [Google Scholar]
- Du wei, Hu zongquan, Liu guangxiang, et al. Petrographic characteristics of the wufeng formation of the upper ordovician, sichuan basin and its periphery [J]. Petroleum experimental geology, 2020, 42 (3) : 399-404 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.