E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Li Q.W., Huo G.Y., Sonar image processing. Science Process (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K.H., Yuan F, Cheng E. Analysis of side-scan sonar image noise model. J Xiamen Univ Nat Sci, 57(3) : 390-395, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xiong C.L., Xia W, Sun X.X., Pei W.B., Application of 1D wavelet transform in denoising side-scan sonar images. Hydrographic Surveying and Charting, 33(03) : 29-32, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Huang N.E., Shen Z, Long S.R., et al. The empirical mode decomposition and the Hibert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, 454 : 903-995, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Nunes J.C., Bouaoune Y, Delechelle E, et al. Image analysis by bidimensional empirical mode decomposition. Image & Vision Computing, 21(12) :1019-1026, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Shen B, Cui F, Peng S.L., Texture analysis and instantaneous frequency estimation of BEMD. Journal of Computer Aided Design and Graphics, (10) : 205-212, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Liu B, Lin Y, Wang Y.L., BEMD adaptive algorithm for edge feature extraction of underwater images. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 45(02) : 117-122, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Chen X.Y., Fang W.H., An improved BEMD threshold denoising algorithm for monocular vision positioning. Chinese Journal of Inertial Technology, 26(06) : 737-746, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xue Z.W., An improved BEMD algorithm for screening stopping condition and its application. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information, (13) : 68+182,(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Buades A, Coll B, Morel J.M., A non-local algorithm for image denoising. IEEE computer society conference on computer version and pattern recongnition. IEEE, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Li F, Zhu L.L., Comparetive Research on Denoising Effects of Common Filtering Algorithms Based on Sonar Image. Mine Warfare & Ship Self-Defence, 25(04) : 82-86, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.